Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tuesday - Mercado Ferria Libre

This morning we were ready to return to the large Mercado Ferria Libre that we did not get to on this past Saturday.  I just had to take the big camera and was just excited to use it again.  I had only been carrying the small pocket camera.  

Well, I wasn't disappointed… it was not as crowded as on a Saturday morning, so I had many opportunities to sneak in long distance shots.

The problem was Ed had a shopping list and needed to buy fresh fruits and veggies but I was there for only photos.  It wasn't long before our bag was full of heavy items and we had to head home.  

Here are some I the ones I liked:
Hundreds of small vendors all seem to be selling about the same items
Buckets of potatoes - so many varieties to select from


Shelling Peas by hand


This lady was selling lunch to the vendors & locals

Shucking corn off the cob


The children are some of my favorite to take pictures of:
 
This guy was telling us it was time to go....
 
So until next time,
Peggy



Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment